Our today’s article will discuss Hostinger vs Namecheap or you can read NameCheap vs Hostinger. We will examine features, pricing, support, uptime, and more to determine which has the most benefits for your business.
You don’t have to know what type of small or big business you’ll own or start, but finding a hosting provider that fits your needs is much more important than buying sugar for coffee.
You might start your brand new venture on a tight budget, especially where business owners leave those businesses that once were extraordinary, such as you reading this article, who will commence your very first business or countless others.
This is where Hostinger and Namecheap sink their teeth into because they both offer a very different kind of hosting plans, but they certainly have one thing in common-both are very cheap. Particularly for their WordPress hosting plans, their prices are so low that anyone can do it.
Hostinger or Namecheap offers better deals on web hosting plans?
The cheap solutions provided by both hosting companies are the same, what are we supposed to choose?
Comparison between Namcecheap Vs Hostinger
To get familiar with the services of NameCheap And Hostinger web hosting you need to first figure out what are the abilities and qualities of it.
Namecheap: a brief introduction
Established by Richard Kirkendall in 2000, NameCheap offers domain names at an affordable price. It was his belief that internet users should be able to buy affordable domain names and receive exceptional service. There are over 11 million customers with the company today and over three million domain names hosted by it.
Namecheap does not believe that buying domain names, websites, and hosting packages in bulk is a luxury. Instead, they consider it to be a necessity. Also, they believe it’s something that should be accessible to everyone, not just the people who know how to code and experiment with advanced dashboard features.
As a company, Namecheap is committed to providing its users with unbeatable service levels, top-notch support, and the most secure data protection available on the Internet. It does not overwhelm clients with upsells they don’t need or with unnecessary advertising. Among the company’s core values are honesty, friendliness, straightforwardness, and helpfulness.
Namecheap’s main features can be summarized as follows:
- A number of key features come packaged with Namecheap hosting. The following sections will talk about some of the major features available with this host.
- A service level agreement (SLA) that guarantees 100% uptime. The undertaking will earn you credits if it cannot be accomplished.
- The Namecheap servers use the latest server technology, including those from Dell, HP, and Supermicro.
- It is important to note that every component has multiple redundancies, including the power source, the network card, and the speed of the servers.
- Websites load extremely fast, which is a necessity for all businesses.
- The server is administered by cPanel. Most people use this control panel to manage their websites, because it is one of the most popular in the world.
- By using Softaculous, you can install WordPress or any other app in a matter of minutes. With that, you are able to update and maintain your applications very easily.
- When your business gets too big for the current package, you can upgrade your hosting package easily.
- Unmetered bandwidth is included in all shared hosting plans.
- For all plans, twice a week backups, and automatic backup for free with Stellar Business and Stellar Plus.
- Single-click applications with over 100 apps.
- One point of contact for billing and support.
- There are no contracts.
- Website migration from other hosting providers free of charge
- Getting a FREE email account with any hosting plan – Stellar Hosting provides 30 free email accounts, and Stellar Plus and Stellar Business offer unlimited email accounts.
Are there any advantages for small businesses with Namecheap?
The following is a comprehensive overview of some of the benefits that Namecheap could provide for your small business.
|Are you planning on creating a website?||There is no charge to migrate existing sites. Daily backups provided. You can add functionality to your site through the “Softaculous” library of more than 400 applications.|
|Are you looking for a website that is fast?||It takes only 30 seconds to set up an EasyWP WordPress website. Besides these site builders, other options include Weebly, Canvas, and Strikingly. Alternatively, you can craft a website for free with the free website builder included with all shared hosting plans from Namecheap.|
|Rapidity||Cloud (Stellar Business plans) and storage using SSD (solid-state drives).|
|Various domains||Buying or selling a domain, transferring a domain, and setting up domain privacy.|
|Advertising||The online ad manager will manage your PPC campaigns for you. A landing page is included as well. A “Softaculous” library of 400+ apps can be used to add marketing features to your site.|
|The WordPress platform||Within 30 seconds, EasyWP will have your WordPress site up and running. With managed WordPress hosting, security monitoring, backups, and updates are taken care of automatically. The platform is optimized for speed and performance.|
What’s Great and What’s Bad About Namecheap?
Here are some Namecheap pros and cons so you can determine whether the pro’s fulfill your needs and if the cons aren’t deal breakers.
- Brand that is trusted : It has been in business for over 20 years, so Namecheap has considerable experience in the hosting industry. By adding over three million new hosting customers each month, Namecheap certainly is doing something right. In the past several years, the company has worked out a lot of kinks, so today they have an overall good product.
- An excellent uptime rate : It is absolutely necessary to be able to count on an uptime. The higher the uptime percentage of your website, the fewer the downtimes will be. Nobody wants to see any downtime on their website. In the long run, your site will lose customers if it is inactive for an extended period of time.
Namecheap’s 100% service level agreement for uptime is the reason why we love them. A 100% uptime guarantee is provided if the service does not meet this goal. This is customer service at its best. It is possible to offer this because Namecheap has an excellent track record of uptime. Although there have been some minor dips in the past, nothing disastrous has happened and everything got oh-so-close to 100%. As of right now, the average uptime sits at 99.97%, which is pretty darn close to perfection.
Lastly, keep in mind that Namecheap will pay off your downtime if the uptime isn’t perfect.
- Registration and migration of free domains : You can use Namecheap to host your website if you aren’t happy with the services provided by another host. They make it easy and inexpensive to switch to their plan. Their prices are so low that you will pay nothing for switching over. That’s right; Namecheap allows you to migrate your site from another host for free.
As an added bonus, they provide a domain free of charge with each plan purchase. Domains are their specialization, so this makes sense for them to provide this. Of course we’re always thrilled when we get a good freebie, especially when it’s something we can actually use.
- A guarantee of money back : Is Namecheap not living up to your expectations? It’s no problem. If you decide that you do not like what is happening, Namecheap will refund your money within 30 days of starting your service.
Namecheap offers a free trial of an entire month for you to test the service. They offer no money-back guarantee, but if you’re not satisfied with their service, you can upgrade to another plan option.
- The best basic plan : Almost any web host allows you to get the bare minimum with their basic plans. If you’ve ever looked for web hosting before, then you know this. Although the bare minimum plans are a great start for those who are new to the world of websites, they may not be sufficient if you need more out of your hosting than just a place to park your website.
In contrast, Namecheap does not operate in the same way as we mentioned above. You shouldn’t let their name fool you because they have a lot more features than most of their competitors, even though their basic plan isn’t that cheap (just over a dollar), they are a lot cheaper than their competitors.
No matter what pricing plan you choose, Namecheap’s bare minimum plan has unmetered bandwidth. The visibility of your site will grow as it increases in size, a rare occurrence. Moreover, you’re also entitled to a free SSL certificate for the first year of your account. The first year of most free SSL certificates comes free with the second, but every subsequent year of the certificate requires payment. This is also the case for Namecheap.)
Nonetheless, you get free backups twice a week, one of the things we like about them. As opposed to other providers, this offers a fantastic deal since they only offer free backup once a week. You never know when something could fail during an update that would likely cause your entire website to go down. You need backups to protect all your data.
However, it doesn’t end there. With the basic plan, you also get not one, not two, but three websites. It is a vast improvement over the single website hosting most services provided with their cheapest packages. If you wish to run a business and a personal site simultaneously, these features are perfect for you.
And, to make it even better, you are given a whopping 50 email addresses. It’s rare that you get more than one, and some providers don’t give you any, so 50 is a big deal.
- A quick loading time : People don’t want to hear the Jeopardy theme song while they wait for a website to load. When a website takes longer than 3-4 seconds to load, it is almost 100% guaranteed that those people will abort the mission and go to another website.
The average website should take less than three seconds to load these days according to Google. However, you should aim for less than three seconds.
The Number of Google is attainable thanks to Namecheap. The average page speed of the website is 458 ms, passing the test with flying colors. And we notice that the speeds of this provider definitely continue to improve.
- A customer support system that is unreliable: During a Namecheap checkout, there is a great resource called the Knowledgebase, which is where you should look if you have issues that may be common and have been encountered by others like you.
- All types of topics are covered, including SSL certificates and email systems.
- You can also find videos explaining how to do all sorts of things and providing solid answers.
- Nevertheless, if you cannot find what you’re looking for in the Knowledge Base or in the how-to videos, things can become tricky.
In Namecheap’s live chats, the support department is frequently quick to respond initially, but then falters when asked a lot of questions. Questions take a lot longer than we would like to see them answered in a chat room.
There is also an option to submit a support ticket for any questions or concerns, but this won’t ensure that your question is answered quickly. In addition, there is no phone support at Namecheap, so do not bother searching the phone book.
Hostinger: A Brief Introduction
The simple summary is that Hostinger provides a reliable web hosting service. The company offers a wide range of services at extremely low prices. With Hostinger, users can increase their WordPress websites’ performance and security while gaining access to a drag-and-drop website builder and shared hosting package. Further, it offers a free domain, unlimited bandwidth, and email accounts for everyone. A live chat or a ticket system is available for accessing customer support 24/7.
More than 29 million clients and 20,000 new customers register with the company daily. The company offers local services in 39 countries, and more than 29 million customers use its services. The company has made a name for itself by offering inexpensive web hosting.
Now let us have a look at a few of the advanced features of Hostinger
Users of Hostinger can take advantage of a variety of features. Here are the features that Hostinger provides.
- Providing real-time reactive server monitoring
- using Cloud Linux
- backups each day
- Manage Access
- with hPanel-customized
- An integrated approach to proactive and predictive server monitoring
- Using an intelligent WAF (Web application firewall) on every server
- http 2
- Integration with Let’s Encrypt
- Resty nginx+lua
- Take advantage of SSDs’ extreme performance
- Integrated Communications
- integration with CloudFlare
- One-click installation of WordPress
- Includes a free domain
- The WordPress platform is available 24/7 in more than 20 languages
- Enhances security with features such as free SSL certificates
The features listed above are Hostinger’s most powerful features.
What’s Great and What’s Bad About Hostinger?
Certainly, life would be a great deal more pleasant if only pros and no cons existed. However, we live in a real world. It is crucial to completely understand the good and bad in order to make the right choice. Rather than letting you decide for yourself, we will provide you with pros and cons of Hostinger so that you can decide for yourself.
- Quickly loads: No one can deny that the loading time for your website is very important. A visitor who comes to your site and has to wait for it to load will not stick around. Rather, they will simply leave the site and go somewhere else. As humans, we’ve all done that before, so we can understand that most people will do so, too. A whole lot of people aren’t willing to wait more than a few seconds for their favorite websites to load.
Hostinger’s quick speed is one of the things we love about the company. On average, a page takes 345 milliseconds to download. Though there are times when loading can take longer than average and times when it can be quicker, the average is faster than most other web hosting providers. Hostinger has servers located in not just the United States but also in Asia and the UK, so that helps to make loading times as fast as possible.
- Domain name without charge : It’s nice when you can do all your hosting and domain shopping in one place, since you’ll need a domain. While you can buy your domain and hosting from different places, it’s better to have everything in one place. When you can get the domain for free, that’s even better. Those who choose Hostinger’s business and premium hosting plans can make use of that feature.
- Website builder for free: The free version of the hosting provider’s website builder is good. In spite of the fact that it’s not as feature-rich as some of the other website builders on the market, it’s nonetheless convenient to have all the information in one place. Using their website builder comes for free with each Hostinger plan, so that’s an attractive feature.
Templates provided by the builder will allow you to customize your website anyway you like until you find an option to suit your needs.
- Interface that is simple to use: An interface’s modernity and simplicity are two factors we like most. We recommend Hostinger as one of the best. Although its interface is different from the interface of most other hosting providers that use cPanel, the control panel’s large icons make it easy for you to find what you are looking for.
Although it is a bit of a learning curve for those accustomed to using cPanel, the ease of use makes it a much easier transition.
- Budget-friendly: Despite its free origins, the company offers the most competitive pricing options on the market. A hosting package from Hostinger costs just $1.39 per month, making it one of the most affordable hosting offerings available.
It is important to note that this low price is only available with the Single plan when you sign up for 48 months of hosting. In the Single Shared Plan and monthly payment, it will cost approximately $9.49/month, which is an average (if not higher than) price for other providers.
Considering you will need the most cost-effective hosting provider for the long-term running of your website, you should consider Hostinger.
- Guaranteed money-back: Do you have a complaint about your Hostinger purchase? No worries. For 30 days you can try it out for free and get your money back if your experience isn’t what you expected. It is important to note that redemption fees, domain name renewals, and privacy protection are the only things excluded from the 30-day money-back guarantee. Take this into consideration before you buy.
Unless otherwise stated, all hosting, domain transfers, and SSL certificates are all fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Customer service that is reliable: It is important when you choose a provider for something like web hosting to make sure their customer service can help you through any possible issues. Hostgator provides this service. The company does not have phone support (more on that down below), but they do have a live chat option that’s available 24/7/365, and they have support available in multiple languages, which is not always the case for most web hosting providers.
Hostinger offers a chat platform that you can access after you log in to your account, and agents are always available to assist you with your problems, including technical ones.
If you don’t feel comfortable talking to a live agent to resolve issues on your website, Hostinger provides tutorials as well as articles you can read that can guide you or help troubleshoot any issues you encounter.
- Uptime that is unreliable: Hostinger can rightfully be proud of the fast load times it provides, but it can’t boast the same about its uptime. Sadly, uptime is one of the most important factors in determining the successful operation of a website hosting service.
According to Hostinger, the uptime for the past couple of weeks has been 99.74%, which isn’t terrible, but that includes nearly 23 hours of downtime. The risk you decide to take depends on your willingness to accept it. Having your website down for an extended period of time could result in significant losses. The hosting service does not compensate customers for downtime, unlike some other hosting service providers.
- cPanel is not available: Although it may be appropriate for some, it is not necessary for most to use anything else other than cPanel to manage their hosting. cPanel is the most widely used and accepted type of control panel, so switching to a different hosting provider is made much simpler with this type of control panel. Hostinger has created a panel that has a dynamic interface that is very user-friendly, but the panel does work well, as we mentioned above. Although it does look a little different from other panels.
- Only one email address can be associated with the single plan : A domain-based email account with the domain of your website (email@example.com) might not be suitable if you have multiple people who need an email address for your website. In fact, the Single Hostinger plan might not be right for you. It is aptly named, as the Single plan comes with only one email address. However, additional email addresses can be purchased separately.
- Telephone support is not available: A real human can sometimes provide the best help when you need it, but unfortunately Hostinger does not offer this option. The only way to get in contact with customer support is via live chat, which is appealing but does not compare to a phone call to walk you through something likely frustrating.
Plan and Pricing information- Namecheap vs Hostinger
Here at Namecheap, we have a diverse selection of packages to choose from. They have a wide selection of options to choose from. Whether you are just starting out on your own and looking for something basic, or you are a business looking to create an effective website that can stand up to traffic, Namecheap has you covered.
Namecheap Plans and Pricing
Before investing on the services of any web hosting company plan it must to get familiar whether it is affordable for you or not.
Shared Hosting from Namecheap
We have really great feelings about Namecheap’s shared hosting packages. As mentioned earlier, they are cheap and offer a great deal more than most basic shared hosting plans for the same price point.
- Stellar Plan – With Namecheap, this is the cheapest plan, but the features and benefits are quite good. Besides the 20 GB SSD, three websites are included, along with a free domain name (for the first year) and a free CDN. A yearly subscription to this package will cost you $1.58 per month.
- Stellar Plus plan – With this package, your SSD storage, unlimited websites, automatic backups, free domain names, and free CDN services are unlimited. During an annual billing cycle, you will pay $2.68/month for this plan.
- Stellar Business Plan – This service might be a good fit for those looking to start a small website for their business. A free web hosting package comes with a 50 GB SSD, unlimited websites, auto-backup, cloud storage, a free domain name, and more. This plan starts at $4.80/month for a yearly subscription.
Furthermore, all shared hosting plans come with the following features: free website builder, domain name, privacy protection, free SSL certificate, free SSL installation, cPanel, email, and 24/7 support.
Reseller Hosting from Namecheap
A reseller hosting account can be a great way for you to earn passive income. If you purchase a reseller plan from Namecheap, you can sell plans to people you know, such as friends or customers.
- Nebula Plan – With this reseller hosting plan, you will receive 30 GB SSD space and 25 cPanel accounts that you can sell to others. Your monthly payment will be $17.88 per month, billed annually.
- Galaxy Expert Plan – If you purchase reseller hosting at the next level, you will receive a 90 GB SSD and 100 cPanel accounts to sell. This level costs $33.88 per month, billed annually.
- Universe Pro Plan – In the case that you’re looking to do some serious reselling, this plan may be the best option for you. The package comes with 150 GB of SSD space and 150 cPanel accounts. This will cost you $51.88/month on an annual basis.
In addition to the reseller plans, these features are included as well:
- The ability to manage from cPanel
- bandwidth that is unmetered
- An unlimited number of domains/subdomains
- Under WMH’s control
- tools for managing accounts
- Reseller servers with powerful processing power
WordPress Hosting from Namecheap
You can choose from these hosting plans if you’re planning to use WordPress.
- EasyWp Starter Plan: Your first WordPress website is going to look great with this. With this plan, you get 10 GB SSD storage and 50,000 visitors each month for $22.88/month over a year.
- EasyWp Turbo Plan: Would you like your WordPress site to grow? For $34.44/month, billed annually, you can get 50 GB SSD storage, CPU is more than 1.5 times, 1.5 times more RAM, plus free SSL and free CDN.
- EasyWp Supersonic Plan: Using this plan may be the answer for you if you want your website to perform to its full potential. A yearly fee of $49.88 is charged for this service. It consists of 500,000 monthly visitors, a 100GB SSD, two times more CPU, two times the RAM, a 99.99% uptime guarantee, free SSL, and free CDN.
Virtual Private Server (VPS) from Namecheap
Your website can benefit from VPS hosting plans if you’re looking for greater control and flexibility over your website.
- Pulsar Plan – Several features come standard with this VPS hosting plan, including two CPU cores, two gigabytes of RAM, 40GB of SSD RAID 10, and 1000 GB bandwidth. This service costs $7.88/month if paid annually.
- Quasar Plan – A great value for money, giving you four CPU cores, 6 GB of RAM, 120 GB of SSD RAID 10, as well as 3000 GB of bandwidth. The cost is $13.88/month for annually billed users.
Dedicated Hosting Plan
When your business requires your own servers with full control over what you do, a dedicated hosting plan is a good option.
There are several different plans available within a dedicated server plan, depending on the needs of the client. If you are at this level of hosting, it is a good idea to contact a Namecheap representative to read more about what is available before making such an important purchase. Here are the prices for the different plans, ranging from over $600 per month to over $1,100 per month.
A dedicated server offers many benefits to your website and business, and may be the answer you are looking for.
Hostinger Plans and Pricing
The range of packages available from Hostinger is similar to those offered by most web hosting providers. There are different features and options in each package according to what you need.
Despite the fact that Hostinger does not offer a free plan, the Single plan is inexpensive enough to feel free. The Single plan is an excellent place to start.
Hostinger Single Plan
The most basic hosting plan offered by Hostinger is part of the shared web hosting program, which means your website is part of the shared server. For those with little budget for expensive web hosting, this eliminates the need to buy a server, as the cost of the server is shared with a number of others. It is, however, a disadvantage because so many people could be using the same server at the same time, which could lead to slower site speed.
Nevertheless, for those who are just starting out on their own website, the Single plan is what they need to get things moving.
With a 48-month contract, the Single plan price starts at $1.39/month, and if you commit to a monthly contract, the price jumps to $9.49/month.
In addition to one website, 30 GB of SSD storage, 100 GB of bandwidth, 10 GB solid-state storage, a free SSL certificate, one email account, and much more, this plan is ideal for large businesses.
Hostinger Premium Plan
With Hostinger’s Premium package, you’ll receive everything the Single offers plus some new goodies, such as free domain registration (for the first year), unlimited bandwidth, up to 100 websites, 100 GB of SSD storage, and 100 email accounts, among others.
For this, the price starts at $2.59/month with a 48-month commitment, and goes all the way up to $10.29/month with a monthly commitment.
Hostinger Business Plan
Business plan from Hostinger is a good option to consider if you’re looking for a plan that’s more advanced. The Premium plan includes everything in the Premium plan, plus daily backups, four times the processing power, 200 GB SSD storage, and more.
Despite the low price of the Business plan, the monthly commitment will cost an average of $15.99 per month.
Cloud Hosting Plan
If you are deciding between cloud hosting and traditional shared hosting, you should check out Hostinger’s selection. Don’t know what cloud hosting is? We can help you figure it out. Cloud hosting differs from traditional hosting in that rather than hosting your site on a single server, it is hosted in the cloud, which provides more flexibility and easy scalability.
A 48-month subscription to the Startup cloud hosting plan costs $9.99/month. The price is excellent for getting started. For those searching for something more, Hostinger’s recommended cloud plan is the Professional, which begins at $18.99/month for 48 months. However, if you need something more, you may want to look into the Global plan for $69.99/month for 48 months.
There is a huge price difference between the Professional and Global plans because the Global plan has four times the speed of the Startup Plan, 16 GB of RAM, 8 CPU cores, and other features.
Virtual Private Server(VPS) Hosting Plan
Having a VPS hosting account could be the right option for you if you are looking to make a splash with your business website. Virtual private servers, or VPSs, are servers that are owned by you, rather than shared with someone else.
Six different VPS hosting plans are available from Hostinger starting from $3.95/month for 48 months. You get 3 GB of RAM, 60 GB of storage, and 3 TB of bandwidth at that price point. With the new plans, you’ll be able to access more features and go up to the VPS 6 plan, with 8 GB RAM, 160 GB storage space, and 8 TB bandwidth. Pricing for this plan is $38.99/month for 48 months.
Minecraft Hosting Plan
Gaming-focused hosting provided by Hostinger is unique compared to many of its competitors: a Minecraft hosting service designed for gamers. Starting at $8.95/month for 48 months and going up to $29.95/month for 48 months, the company offers diverse plans.
In addition to installing your own game mods, you can do many other things through this service.
Offering a wide range of options when it comes to web hosting, Hostinger doesn’t disappoint. WordPress hosting is another option that they provide, which is a popular option for anyone trying to build a website.
At Hostinger, there is a hosting plan to meet everyone’s needs, so read on to find out which one is excellent for you.
Comparison of NameCheap vs Hostinger Uptime
The uptime of a website is one of the most important elements you need to consider when choosing a Web hosting service for your business. It plays a 90% role in search engine rankings.
It is common for your website to go down periodically, so the google robots crawler will stop crawling your website, which in turn causes your website to go down, because the search engine believes the site is dead and has no use, so the page rank will slowly decrease with time.
It is official that Namecheap offers a 99.99% uptime guarantee. Our testing website has received 100% uptime without a single downtime from Namecheap, and that is what every web hosting provider should be able to provide.
On the other hand, for hostinger;
During our testing, we experienced 100% uptime with the hostinger platform, and one of the great features is that they will credit your account for their failure to claim 100% uptime each time they fail to uphold that claim, so the next time you can redeem the credit.
Despite both Hostinger of all the providers testing having 100% uptime in our tests, Hostinger wins this round as it has the most uptime.
In contrast to hostinger, Namecheap does not offer any servers located in Asia and does not credit each uptime whereas hostinger has everything we were looking for.
What Company Offers Better Customer Support: Namecheap Vs Hostinger?
Almost 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, hostinger offers full chat support. The company also provides support in the local language for all countries, including Lithuanian, Spanish, Russian, India, etc.
The chat feature, however, results in a 10-minute wait for responses from their support staff.
Hostinger offers a vast amount of tutorials concerning their platform as well as live chat as a part of a knowledge base that goes along with hostinger. Their articles topics are organized in a very simple manner from where you can choose from articles about hosting, domains, general, etc.
With the same support options as hostinger, they provide 24/7/365 full chat support, as well as tutorials and pre-made documents to get you started.
Customer service support is equal for both web hosting companies, so neither one wins.
It is a no-brainer that Hostinger beats its competition
With Hostinger, you do not have to worry about the security of your website since the company employs comprehensive and robust security measures. The solutions that are implemented include an SSL certificate, CDN, RAID-10 for data redundancy, weekly and daily backups, LVE containers to isolate user accounts, proactive and predictive monitoring of the server, and Bitninja/Imunify360 (web application firewall).
Also Read- Hostinger Vs Milesweb
FAQ: Namecheap vs Hostinger
- Is Hostinger a better provider than NameCheap?
The features, pricing, security, and support are all better. It offers better value for money.
- Are there WordPress hosting plans offered by Hostinger?
There are 3 unmanaged WordPress hosting plans offered by Hostinger.
- What is the availability of virtual private server hosting at NameCheap?
Although there are 2 VPS plans available, they are somewhat expensive.
Conclusion- Namecheap Vs Hostinger
It is Hostinger who stands out here as the clear winner! You can use their Live Chat feature, as well as their Ticketing system and Email Support. Our research showed that Hostinger has a higher rating than Namecheap, showing that it is an excellent alternative. By now, we hope that you have a clear idea of Hostinger International & NameCheap’s hosting specifications, pricing, ease of use, and customer support service offerings. You will need to determine what your specific requirements and budget are, in addition to the advantages and disadvantages of both hosting companies.