GoDaddy webmail offers GoDaddy mail services to GoDaddy customers. However, GoDaddy Webmail can be used without GoDaddy products by non-Go Daddy account holders as well. By following these simple steps you will learn how to Link GoDaddy WebMail to an Android device in just a few minutes!
The steps are not very tricky. Anyone can simply add GoDaddy webmail to an android. The services of Godaddy are beginner-friendly. So operating the GoDaddy server is not so hectic task.
Steps to link GoDaddy WebMail to an Android
We have mentioned in just a few steps explore how you can link your GoDaddy WebMail account to an android. Let’s get started!
Step #1- GoDaddy Webmail Login Page
Go to the GoDaddy login page. Type in your username and password. Click on “Webmail” at the top of the page after entering the correct information into both fields. Logging into GoDaddy webmail will now take you to your email inbox where you can manage all aspects of your GoDaddy webmail account
Step #2 – Go to GoDaddy Webmail Login Page
Go to the GoDaddy login page by visiting their website and typing “GoDaddy” into your browser’s search bar. Type in your username and password when prompted, then click on “Webmail.” Logging into GoDaddy webmail will now take you to your GoDaddy webmail inbox where you can manage all aspects of Go Daddy WebMail.
If the steps above do not work, check out GoDaddy’s help center for more information on signing in and managing GoDaddy Webmail accounts:
Step #3 – Link GoDaddy WebMail with an Android Device
After you have logged in to GoDaddy WebMail, click on the settings wheel at the top-right corner of your screen. A menu will pop out with a list of options. From this menu, select “Forwarding and POP/IMAP.”
From the next page, under “POP Download Settings,” make sure that the box for “Enable POP for all mail” is checked.
Now, under the “IMAP Download Settings” heading, make sure that the following boxes are checked:
- Enable IMAP
- Allow insecure authentication (password)
- Use SSL encryption
Your GoDaddy WebMail account is now linked with your Android device! You can now send and receive GoDaddy WebMail messages on your Android device.
How do I Sync my Webmail to my Android?
GoDaddy Webmail allows you to sync your GoDaddy webmail with an Android device so that you can access important messages and contacts also go on the real website for more info. Link GoDaddy Webmail to an Android to link GoDaddy Webmail to an Android:
- Open up your browser on a computer connected to the internet
- Log into GoDaddy Mail
- Click on the Gear Icon in the top right corner of the GoDaddy Mail window
- Select “Settings”
- In the Settings menu, select “Forwarding and POP/IMAP”
- Under IMAP Access, make sure that the checkbox next to “Enable IMAP” is checked
- Go to your Android device and download an email app with IMAP support, such as K-@ Mail or Touchdown for GoDaddy
- Link GoDaddy WebMail to an Android How to Link GoDaddy WebMail to an Android Open up the web browser on your phone.
- Log into GoDaddy mail using your GoDaddy email address and password.
- Click on the Gear Icon in the top right corner of your GoDaddy Mail window.
- Select Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to Forwarding and POP/IMAP and click on IMAP Access.
- Make sure that Enable IMAP is checked, then click Save.
- Go to the Android’s email app, then select Add Account from the Settings menu.
- Select Exchange as your type of account and enter “m.googlemail.com” for incoming server and outgoing server, both without a username or password required.
- Click done when finished setting.
How do I get my GoDaddy email on my phone?
If you have GoDaddy WebMail, you can access your email account on your Android phone. First, open the GoDaddy WebMail website in a web browser on your phone. Then, tap the Menu icon and select Add to Home Screen.
In the Add to Home Screen menu, enter a name for the shortcut and then tap Add. GoDaddy WebMail will now be available as an app on your phone.
To link GoDaddy WebMail to your Android, open the GoDaddy WebMail website in a web browser on your phone and tap the Menu icon. Select Settings and then select Email Accounts.
Also Read: Godaddy Vs Wix
Is greenhatfiles.com is Safe for GoDaddy?
GoDaddy is a web hosting company that millions of people around the world use to host their websites.
Greenhatfiles.com is a website that provides tech guides and security-related information. Some people are concerned that because greenhatfiles.com provides information on how to work into websites, it may be safe for GoDaddy users.
Users Query- GoDaddy Alternatives
In order to be successful in today’s online world, you need a domain name and website hosting. Whether it is for personal or business use, we can help you find the perfect solution for your needs at GoDaddy login on mobile. We know that every customer has different priorities and budgets so our team of experts will work with you one-on-one until they have found the right plan for your individual situation.